Monday, March 2, 2009

Marching to the Cliffs of Moher

Welcome to March! I like this month. In Florida, it's a bit windy and chilly, but still comfortable enough to have a nice time outside in the sun. Perfect weather.

To me, March means St. Patrick's Day, and the second anniversary of my trip to Ireland. Two years ago, my family and I spent a little over a week traveling the most beautiful country in the world, and I will never forget a moment of it.

It was bitterly cold, but one of the best times of my life. I can't wait to go back one day!

Here in Florida, the weather is much nicer, though the land isn't as green.

However, just because the weather's perfect doesn't mean my schedule is! I'm up to my ears in things to do, but I just had to pop on here to say hello. :) Hope everyone's reading something great and being happy.

What does March mean to you?

No comments: