Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome back.

Hello, world. It’s been a while.

I promised myself I’d take a pseudo-break from blogging, etc., and that went well. But now it’s time to come back. I was getting a little tired of being quiet.

While I was on blogging break, several things happened. Let me catch you up on a few events:













I bought an iPhone. 













I got married.














I visited New York.
 
And I started settling into married life. Still working on that one.  J  It’s a ton of fun so far, but I can’t get used to the words “husband” or “wife.” Those are for grownups only, I thought!

If you follow Funnel Productions (Creepy Luny Inn, Transition Village, Man of the People), you’ll know there’s another fun experience afoot, and of course that means I can’t comment about it here. Just know I’m quite busy with a very fun project that just started, and I’m having a ball with it, as usual. More about that in the future.








Oh – other news: I fell in love with the Southern Vampire Series (Sookie Stackhouse/ TrueBlood), though I haven’t yet seen the HBO episodes. In July, author Charlaine Harris came to Gainesville, and my mom and I got the chance to see her speak. She’s just as funny and likeable in person as she in on the page. That was such a thrill.

What has everyone else been up to?

No comments: