Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From Light to Dark

Finally I can update again!

Welcome to the new-fangled, redesigned, risen-from-the-ashes-of-webwork-oblivion, irenelpynn.com. It’s good to have a change once in a while, I say. How do you like the new look?

There’s more to announce, so I’ll get right to that and try to keep my post short and sweet this time:

First off, the wait is over for my fantasy novel, From Light to Dark. It has been released and is available right now from Wild Child Publishing!

The people of Light World and Dark World live in fear of one another, blindly hating what they don’t understand, until Eref leaves Light World and meets the beautiful Caer—in Dark World. Suddenly, the worlds are thrown into chaos as Eref and Caer struggle to do what is right.

Marked for death, the two teens must work together against an evil institution that has kept Light World and Dark World apart for hundreds of years.

I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to send me your thoughts.

It’s very exciting to be able to announce that fellow Seton Hill University grad Heidi Ruby Miller has interviewed me for her “Heidi’s Pick Six” author series! Come learn a bit more about me here:
http://heidirubymiller.blogspot.com/2009/01/heidis-pick-six-irene-l-pynn.html

Also, I was recently honored to be the Featured Author at Golden Visions Magazine, and my short story, “Mind Reader,” was published in their print edition toward the end of 2008.

Here’s hoping that 2009 welcomes you in with open (if chilly) arms, and that you realize something wonderful about yourself this year. Happy reading, and Happy Inauguration Day!

No comments: