Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's cold outside!

Today I’m battling a spotty hotel Internet connection and watching classic movies on mute. It’s a brief, chilly vacation, but there’s something about being away from everything for a day or two that helps recharge the mental batteries.

Because I’m evidently out of my mind, I’ll be enjoying the Florida beaches – in windy January weather. Wish me luck!

The response I’m getting to From Light to Dark is fantastic. I’m so pleased to hear from people who enjoyed it.

If you haven’t yet been over to Heidi Ruby Miller’s page to see my “Heidi’s Pick Six” interview, give it a look! Let me know what you think.

In other news, today is my fiancé’s birthday. Happy birthday, Rob! ☺

Now, to find a sweater in my luggage so I don’t freeze on the beach…

No comments: